Hi, My name is Carline Hamdillah and I offer online business support to entrepreneurs who are ready to scale their business. I give you the tools, systems, and know-how you need to gain momentum and get to the next level.
I have had the privilege of spending the last 17 years in the corporate world, supporting the growth of for-profit and nonprofit organizations. Over the years, I have played with the notion of location independence – enrolling myself in courses, consuming an unspeakable number of blogs and putting my hand up for a few fantastic (and other not so fantastic!) coaching programs.
At the end of 2015, my family and I decided to trade Australia’s gorgeous beaches for Canada’s stunning mountains for a while. This became the perfect catalyst for the big jump into the world of working for myself.
Focused on Social Media & Email Marketing as well as Virtual Administrative services, I now freelance – offering online business support to a diverse group of clients – health & fitness providers, business coaches, academics, authors, project managers, web design agencies.
My promise to you
In working with me, here is my promise to you:
I will give you the freedom to work on growing your business; knowing that the day-to-day operations are sorted.
I will start from a position of understanding your big picture and the systems/processes you have in place, and ensure that we get the most value out of them.
I will organize, multitask and troubleshoot. I will keep up with the systems, tools, and trends.
I will gladly wade knee deep in your business’ data and give you the story – straight up.
I will keep you posted, always. And I will do all of this with care and integrity.
I am in your court, on your team. I see your success as my success.
Because I completely get that most of us prefer to know who we’re working with…
01. I was born in Brunei. Lived in Vancouver, B.C. for a wee while and am now based out of Melbourne, Australia. If you ask me where I see myself and my family in a few years, my answer would be “Who knows?!”
02. I’m mom to two gorgeous girls. We named them Farah and Farisia, which means joy and fighter in Arabic. (Long story behind those choices. Ask me, and I’ll happily share them with you!)
03. I named my business Gobeithio, in honor of my late mother. It is Welsh for hope.
04. I absolutely love crime fiction everything – with the Scandinavian and British variety being fantabulously awesome sauce.
05. My Myers Briggs personality type is The Architect (INTJ-A), and my top five signature themes on Gallup’s StrengthFinder assessment are Deliberative, Learner, Relator, Achiever, Responsibility in that order.
06. If there was something completely unrelated to my work that I’d love to learn, it’s photography.
07. A big dream of mine is to be able to spend good chunks of time living/working in Tokyo, Bali, New Zealand, San Fran and Ireland – with my family no less.
08. Of all my years out there, I was happiest working for an organization called Women’s Health in the South East. They are a small nonprofit focused on (you guessed it!) women’s health … and my job was to teach women from all walks of life how to use technology for the things that matter – staying connected to family, to friends, to the communities in which they lived. Dream job!
09. Favorite concert ever? Tori Amos in Melbourne, with Coldplay coming in at a super-close second.
10. I asked the love of my life for three words to describe me. They were mindful, caring and engaging ❤