Your time is valuable. Enabling you to work on your business instead of in it is what I do best. Here is a list of what I can do for you:
I can help with setting up an integrated digital marketing program. A program that will grow with you and your business. I will work with you to plan how to best present your services and products. Helping you reach the right sort of audience.
- Content management (podcasts, blogs, e-books, YouTube videos, online courses etc.)
- WordPress and Squarespace website updates and management
- Google analytics and reporting
- Search engine optimization
- Facebook ads
- Sales page and opt-in design
- Email marketing and newsletters
- Social media graphics design, post scheduling, and reporting
Some of my favorite tools in my toolbox:
- The full Microsoft Office & Google suite
- Websites & landing pages - WordPress, Squarespace, LeadPages
- Social media - Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Email platforms - MailChimp, MailerLite
- CRMs - Infusionsoft, Salesforce
- Online surveys - Survey Monkey, Qualtrics
- Others - Canva (graphic design), iMovie (basic video editing), Hootsuite & Buffer (social media scheduling), Asana & Trello (project management)
I will help you better use your time by providing valuable administrative services. I adopt a process-driven approach for every task delivered. I also ensure I apply due diligence at every step of the process. You assign, and I complete.
- Online business & project management
- Proofreading, editing and formatting your documents - blogs, online course materials, lead magnets, sales funnels, grant applications, literature reviews, policies, and procedures - the list is endless
- Online research - an upcoming blog post, a competitor, an online survey targeted at your tribe
- Data entry, analysis & reporting - spreadsheet, database or CRM data updates, one-off or ongoing analysis of Excel-based client, sales & program data etc.
Tools I love: Full suite of Microsoft Office and Google applications (for copy editing and writing), Survey Monkey, Qualtrics & Google Forms (for online surveys), SAP & Infusionsoft (CRM)
I will help you hit the ground running with an optimized online presence. I will consult with you to determine and document your business needs. Allowing you to concentrate on the actual business of delivering your service and/or selling your products.
- Basic website design
- Social media profile setup (2 accounts)
- MailChimp setup
- Cloud-based file management system setup (inclusive of a template filing structure and naming convention)
- A full handover (inclusive of 'how to' guides and a full walkthrough to ensure you are able to navigate your way around the different systems with ease)