Q: I don’t want to miss any updates made to a Trello card. How do I ensure that I get updates even when I’m not tagged?
If you want to receive updates whenever team members make changes to specific cards, you want to use the “watch” function. When you watch a card, you are notified each time there’s a new comment on the card or when someone moves or archives it. You’ll also receive notifications about card due dates and such – regardless of whether you’re tagged or not.
Open up the Trello card that you want notifications about
Under the Actions menu, select “Watch”
That’s it! You’ll get a notification to any update or when the card is moved or archived
You can also use the watch function on an entire board or a list.
To set up notifications on a Trello board:
- Open the board in question
- Click on the “Show Menu” link
- Click on the “More” option
- Find and select “Watch”
To set up notifications on a Trello list:
- Start by clicking the three dots next to your list name to open the list menu
- From the drop-down menu that opens, select “Watch”
- Now you’ll get notifications for updates to any card on that list